Friday, April 27, 2012

a song about love n friendship

This is my favorite song, this song tell about love and friendship, this song made by my boyfriend, in truth this lyrics is Indonesian Language, But because this is my English task so I translate it into English language
Check this out :
F irst, When I meet you
I want to know about you
Althought just be a friend I want
But you considered me as your best friend
All past by passing the time
A love feeling grow in my heart
But I can’t tell you
Cause I shy and cause you are my friend
But I feel the different in yourself
Its make me think that you have a same felling like me who love you
I accept your love
And I put it in my heart
And I sure it was in a deep of my heart in special place
Cause  you are the best and you are the most beautiful thing in my life
I love my bestfriend… my bestfriend is you
I love my best friend and that is you…
i love my bestfriend.. because I love you…..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;